--Nope, you're wrong. There is an "I" after realization but it's not
the delusional I as before.  The referent is the body/mind, even
though there's no inner core of a false identity.; and this is not
only notational!  The new individual is the "I", and we can show that
this new entity is not only notational by extrapolating to anything
in general, say events.
 a. First, people, events, places, things, etc, (strictly in the
relative sense), in any state of consciousness, are obviously
notational; but beyond that, such entities have meaning, priorities,
significance,; and in case of humans, various goals.  For example,
MMY has many goals.  Who is it that has the goals?
 I've heard MMY say "I"...this and that many times.  What or who is
this "I"?  Obviously, it's the body/mind, MINUS the false
identification of an ilusory "I".
 In short, before realization, "I" = body/mind INCLUDING the false
egoic "I".  After, realization "I"= = body/mind MINUS the false
egoic "I".

> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with
Yahoo! Autos.