"feste37" wrote: "I see what you are doing very well. Here's my
advice: forget about the Nazis. Thinking about them is doing you no
good at all. Instead, go out and buy a big cookbook and cook a
delicious meal for your man, if you have one. It will make you feel
better."

Edg:
After what I've been through trying to knock sense into this community
about the necessity of being honorable and moral at the subtlest
levels, you, Feste, come out with this horrid "get thee to thy kitchen
you dumb woman."

GAWD!

I'm not expecting anyone to protest much cuz this is same ol' same ol'
man-shit, but Angela, if you want them, you can have all my remaining
posting privileges this week until you've posted enough to thoroughly
whack this hideous sexist psychic assault.  Hoping you won't just dump
outta here cuz of this rust brain's boorish crud, or that so many here
are spinning your words to mean things you've not said.

One thing's very clear.  The TMO takes money by the millions from
folks and takes so much more without the least hint of caring about
the costs-to-lifestyle that so many paid in so many ways beyond mere
expenditures.  The cold-heartedness of this thuggary is clear in
almost any interaction with the movement, and I, for one, could easily
see Bevan turning a gas valve on in the dome if he was told to do so
-- or, maybe even if it merely got him laid.

Feste, by your remarks that demean HALF THE WORLD'S POPULATION, you
have clearly put yourself into the same TMO fascist camp.  Please
apologize to all women everywhere, and admit it was just a callous
joke not a statement of your philosophy.

Edg

No matter your intent -- even a sweet repartee involving a gender
nose-tweaking kindly put-down --

Edg