Atrocities are very possible when you believe that a) you are not the doer, b) 
it's all an illusion anyway, c) the atrocities are committed as a means to 
heaven on earth for a thousand years, and d) death is not real.  a

jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In 
[email protected], Bronte Baxter 
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >
 > Flanegin wrote:
 >   > 
 > > My friend's response was that that attitude was a cop-out which 
 > > allowed people to rationalize all sorts of mischief by gurus and 
 > > other leaders.
 > >
 > Thanks for sharing this-- Its a great piece of writing! I'd agree 
 > that good and evil, light and dark, balance each other out in a 
 > universal Dharma. 
 > 
 > All I think we can do is live as simply as possible, with our wits 
 > about us, being ourselves. and the more we are simply ourselves, 
 > surrendering to our universal nature, with our wits about us, the 
 > more easily we can sustain a universal point of perfect personal 
 > balance, regardless of what occurs in time and space. Fewer 
 problems 
 > both short and long term. See the job, do the job. 
 > 
 > I agree that it *is* God playing all the roles to entertain 
 Himself, 
 > in the lap of Mother Divine.
 >    
 >   Bronte writes:
 >   I never knew it until today, but this is Fascist thinking, Jim!
 
 yours or mine?
 
 >All along I've been saying it's dangerous to surrender your 
 individuality, and all you guys are saying no, it's great. Look at 
 where your philosophy led you: now you are justifying the worst evil 
 in the known history of our race by saying "it's just God playing 
 roles to entertain Himself, in the lap of Mother Divine." Angela was 
 right. MMY made his disciples into Nazis.  
 >   
 
 I had already replied to Vaj that I thought Hitler committed 
 unspeakable attrocities. You have written here about everything 
 being God. How do you reconcile Hitler's actions as a part of God's 
 Creation? And do you think reconciling the two is a tacit approval 
 of Hitler? I don't.
 
 
     
                               

 Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 

Reply via email to