From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:56 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another Account of Financial Fraud and Danger

You are trying to justify that you are spreading rumours. Wether
they are true or false, contentwise, are of no importance. At least
to me. The stuff you are spreading about MMy could be true or not.
It is of no importance for me if it is true, as I have stated
before. It does not diminish his positive influence on my life or
the influence he has had and continue to have on the life of this
planet.

I agree with you on that. All it does is make me take everything he says
with a grain of salt. In other words, I don’t think, as I once did, that
“everything he says must be true because he’s enlightened.” It also raises
interesting questions regarding the correlation of ethics and higher states
of consciousness. Are they as tightly correlated as Maharishi said they
were? Apparently not. Is there any absolute value to ethical standards or
are they just a matter of culture and personal preference?

The reason I labelled you "white trash" is because you are thriving
in that gossip.

“Thriving” is not a verb I would have chosen.

Gossip without substance because your "source" does
not want to talk.

But they’ve talked to me, so for me it has substance and is more than
gossip.

But you will continue without doubt.

You bring it up more often than I do.

Even though your ways and lack
of principle and honour are subtly hurting your own guru, but not
touching her as she is beyond that, by sowing doubt and division in
the minds of her followers.

It’s not clear to me how I am doing that. Please explain.

Different stories, same lack of honour
and discipline lies at their foundation in the minds of characters
like yourself.

May you be able to live with that.

Last time I checked my heart was still beating.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:02 AM