From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of brontebaxter8
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:32 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another Account of Financial Fraud and Danger

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some other tidbits from my friend. In case you're losing track of
the
> relevance of this, Aniruddhan is the fellow who wrote the thing
Bronte
> posted.

Rick, I AM losing track. I posted a number of things, not just one,
so which piece are you referring to? Who was the Joint Secretary in
charge of accounts -- are you saying now that guy was only a
consultant, never Amma's joint secretary as claimed? Or are we
talking about two different people? It would be helpful, in
referencing an item, if your friends and you would quote from it so
the readers can identify which article they're referring to.

I’m afraid I can’t keep it straight myself, but my friend whose response I
posted has joined FFL. Perhaps she’ll clarify things.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:58 PM