--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some other tidbits from my friend. In case you're losing track of
the
> relevance of this, Aniruddhan is the fellow who wrote the thing
Bronte
> posted.

Rick, I AM losing track. I posted a number of things, not just one,
so which piece are you referring to? Who was the Joint Secretary in
charge of accounts -- are you saying now that guy was only a
consultant, never Amma's joint secretary as claimed? Or are we
talking about two different people? It would be helpful, in
referencing an item, if your friends and you would quote from it so
the readers can identify which article they're referring to.

There is more material coming in from the website about Amma's AIMS
hospital. I'll forward one of the pieces.

> Dear MH,
>
> Thanks for the great reply. Mind if I share it
> without revealing your identity? Yes, I, too,
> thought that Aniruddhan is creating future hell
> for himself. My heart tells me not to buy into
> the stuff he's saying.
>
> Much love,
>
> --- MHC wrote:
> > J--Well I did find it mildly interesting in the same
> > way I find gosip mildy interesting--it passes the
> > time. Perhaps all "the dirt" is true, I don't know.
> > Many people look for things to be logical and make
> > sense and I don't do that around Mother anymore if I
> > ever did. I''ve cast my lot with her and If she
> > turns out to be a false Messiah or whatever, well, I
> > guess I'll go down with the ship. And if she turns
> > out to be "the real thing" as I am convinced beyond
> > any shodow of a doubt that she is, well, she'd
> > better take me with her in that case too. I'm stuck
> > on Master's words: "Loyatly is the highest virtue."
> > Poor Anniruddin.
> >
> > "J" wrote:Dear MH,
> >
> > I'm forwarding this to you because the post in
> > question (the SRF walrus site is actually an
> > "anti-SRF" board, no doubt handled by Ananda.)
> > concerns our old friend Aniruddhan. In fact,
> > from the flawless prose, the use of a pseudonym,
> > etc. I think the poster is probably none other
> > than he, representing himself as only "knowing"
> > the guy who was doing "consulting." (I thought
> > it was Donna doing the actual consulting.) I
> know Aniruddhan always loved peudonyms and
>
> often used them on e-mails he sent me.
>

> Love,

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/27/2007