From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of brontebaxter8
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:49 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another Account of Financial Fraud and Danger

Rick wrote:
Yeah, I posted that in the spirit of full disclosure, not because I
thought it would strengthen my case. I'm not the blind loyalty type.

Bronte writes:
Archer, if you really hold the attitude you expressed in your long post
to Nabloss today, and here, you won't be misled for long. Just as you
saw through the illusions of TM eventually. Good for you for examining
these things. The answers are out there. Check out the archives on that
ex-amma website, and you will get reams of first-person accounts from
long-term devotees, many of whom served in the Indian ashram for years
and years before leaving. Don't be afraid of researching this, of
finding out more truth. It can only lead you to still better things.

I also know people much closer to Amma than these critics ever were. I’ve
driven and chatted with the woman who is Amma’s private attendant – who
sleeps in her room, etc., as well as her public attendant. These two are
with her 24/7. I was very impressed with both of them. They are
down-to-earth, unassuming, natural, good-humored, and not at all weird or
secretive about Amma, the way their counterparts in the TM movement would
probably be. They may be unaware of the things you bring up, but I doubt it
because they are like her shadows, and hear everything. In fact, not only
those two, but the swamis who have been with her for decades would impress
just about anyone with their simplicity, humility, and genuineness.
Maharishi used to say that you can judge the quality of a guru by the
quality of the people around him, and if that is true, these folks are an
impressive testimonial.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:58 PM