> > <snip>
> > > I was thinking more along the lines of, "If you think
> > > that you know enough to write a book, or to preach to
> > > someone else about how they should live their lives,
> > > you can't join until you get over it."
> >
> > Says Barry, preaching to others about how they
> > should live their lives.
>
> At no point in his post did Barry suggest
> anything about how others should live their
> lives.

"You can't join until you get over it" seemed
like a pretty clear preachment to me.

 I merely noted what I saw as trends,
> and then cracked a joke. There was *zero*
> suggestion that anyone act on that inform-
> ation in any way.

Well, Barry, not only did you make such a
suggestion (quoted above), but your stock in
trade here is preaching to others about how
they should live their lives.

<snip>
> I'm thinkin' that what you might *really* be
> upset about

Looks like it's you who's upset, Barry.

 is realizing that here it is only
> Tuesday, and you're panicky because you've
> realized that you only have two posts left in
> which to trash Barry, whereas he has 20 more
> in which to ignore your very existence.  :-)

According to Yahoo Search, this is my 24th post,
so there's no way I could be "upset" about having
only two posts left.

And FYI, I wouldn't be upset even if I *did* have
only two posts left. I find my participation here
is a lot more rewarding if I'm not constantly
counting my posts and just quit for the week
whenever I reach the limit.

Have you noticed, by the way, that the prediction
you were salivating over awhile back--about how I
would gradually get further and further behind
because at the start of the new week I'd have to
first respond to all the posts I couldn't respond
to the previous week--has flopped miserably?

What's particularly amusing is that a month or so
after you'd made that prediction, you claimed it
had all come true--when it had not.

And you're *still* obsessed with the number of my
posts.

Oh, and by the way, I've made only two posts this
week (three counting this one) that were critical
of you.

This is a sickness with you, Barry. You really need
to get some professional help with it.