I got some chuckles out of that. So what is it about FFL? Most of us have a
TM background. Is it that there’s little emphasis in the TMO on becoming a
nicer person, as there is in Buddhist circles and some other spiritual
groups? In fact, egotism is intentionally cultured, with crowns, titles, and
a pecking order determined by net worth. I remember a political cartoon
illustrating the “Reagan end run” in which thoughts would bypass that part
of his brain which, in most of us, edits and sometimes censors the nonsense
thoughts that might otherwise come out of our mouths. It seems that some
here suffer from the same syndrome. If they’re in a rage, or feeling nasty
toward someone, they somehow feel justified in venting it, and there’s no
indication of any introspection causing them to pause and consider the
consequences or even the legitimacy of their perspective. Maybe Emily Post
should be required reading for FFL membership.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:28 AM