--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: TurquoiseB
> >
> > I'm thinkin' that what you might *really* be
> > upset about is realizing that here it is only
> > Tuesday, and you're panicky because you've
> > realized that you only have two posts left in
> > which to trash Barry, whereas he has 20 more
> > in which to ignore your very existence. :-)
>
> Ah, grasshopper, but you didn't ignore it just then.
> You, with 20 arrows in your quiver, decided to let
> one fly, knowing that she's only got two with
> which to respond.

True.

I was just dumbfounded that someone who
claims to be an editor could have seen what
I wrote as "preaching to others about how
they should live their lives." So I got
sucked in by her troll and replied. My bad.

In truth, I think she only used two of her
33 posts so far this week to trash me. I
think that's a new record, and Judy probably
deserves to be congratulated for it rather
than chided.

Congratulations, Judy. May this trend continue.

Now back to ignoring her, and poking fun at
more currently-high-profile losers, like
Bronte and Angela and Edg...  :-)