--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of authfriend
> Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:48 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Championship Ghee Wrestling (was Re: From
Margi
> Gunn)
>
> According to Yahoo Search, this is my 24th post,
> so there's no way I could be "upset" about having
> only two posts left.
>
> I've received exactly 35 posts from you as emails in Outlook.
> Sometimes Yahoo burps and sends out duplicates, but I quick spot
> check didn't reveal any.

OK. I'll be going by Yahoo Search's number until
somebody decides to challenge its count, as you've
just done. It's usually either on the nose or very
close.

I know I can count on Barry to warn me when I'm
getting close, even if Yahoo Search is off, since
it's so important to him that he's willing to go
to the trouble of actually counting my posts one
by one.