I have the honored company of Heart Master Greymir and Heart Master Furlough.

Alex Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I have heard that pets are not supposed to be in the same room
 > while you meditate because they are "prana thieves."  I think
 > this got extended by diligent Rus to include not having any pets
 > anywhere.

 I think meditating with a beloved pet is a sublime experience. In my
 online research into Adi Da, I came across the appellation "Heart
 Master Da". And, while I don't find much heart value in what I've read
 about Adi Da and Daism, I have bestowed upon all our kitties the title
 "Heart Master".

 Heart Master Carrie
 Heart Master Coco
 Heart Master Billie