And causation lies in the physical mechanism of the chakra?  My throat chakra
is who is speaking now.  But where is it written that I didn't get this impulse
from the heart chakra?

If I were a guru, I would for sure utter some hopeless crap just to see who can
think for himself and who can't.  In fact, I am a guru, but I try to get over
it as much as possible.  And what kind of guru is it who wouldn't love to see
you go beyond him?  Only to meet there again?

Alex Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > How does hyoid bone vibration invalidate origin and intention in
 > the heart chakra?

 I would think the hyoid bone being in the neck would make the origin
 in the throat chakra.