On Nov 13, 2007, at 11:43 AM, new.morning wrote:

Right. But you said you never heard of the term -- implying that you
are unfamiliar with MMY's and the TMO's premise that TM etc
significantly improves behavior, social interactions, and actions .
Are you unfamiliar with this premise? That is what you implied, and
that is my question.

It's more than a premise IMO. Hang around enough saints and you begin to recognize a spontaneous quality that can only be termed "virtues" or "virtuous". It's the Natural Condition. Co-emergent with that recognition is our own Natural State, which is equally abundant in what I call "spontaneous qualities" (of the enlightened state). Any meditator will begin to recognize that quality in others. No scientific research necessary, this is something most people would recognize.