On Nov 17, 2007, at 12:33 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

As for the fascist vibe of the TMO, I stand by it.  It's
unmistakable here in Fairfield, which is crawling with bliss Nazis.

You are on the ground in Fairfield, so you should know.  But this is
not what I have heard from friends who have visited recently.

Oh, Angela's correct, Curtis. In fact, I just caught the last part of their goose-stepping demonstration this AM. :)

Seriously, I don't know the place she's describing. Sounds more and more like the product of a fevered imagination to me.

Although there is a group think consensus on some beliefs like "nature
support", I heard that Fairfield supports free thinking.  At least
outside the inner core or as it is known, the Raja's realm.  Aren't
there many different styles of thinking within a basically spiritual
framework there?

Personally I might have trouble with a constant undercurrent of
spirituality assumptions. I live among recent immigrants because I
love the stimulation of few intellectually shared assumptions.  So why
put up with those Winters if the intellectual climate isn't working
for you?

Good question.

Sal