> > Vaj wrote:
> > > In many ways this is just like the "TM coherence"
> > > scam
> > >
> > Like I said, your comments a highly biased.
>

> Again, not my comments, they are the findings of world-class
> Neuroscientists.>>

Unpublished of course. What a joke.

In the 21st century only research published in respected peer-
reviewed journals has any credibility. Anything else is only for
early afternoon talk show hosts to gaggle over.

Your extreme bigotry is shocking to the civilized world. You deny
200+ peer-reviewed published studies in respected journals, and
instead tout one unpublished opinion as the real truth over all
those. This is the VERY action of the anti-science freaks like GW
Bush, Condi Rice, Ted Haggard, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Turq.,
boo_lives, Peter, etc that I was talking about.

You loose Vaj.
Research published in peer-reviewed scientific journals is the
future. Get used to it.

OffWorld