Oh I do notknow muchabout him really, only what I see on the news. He
sems like a nice guy and it would be great to see a balck president
of the USA. But not being American it is not my call so I must not
put my spoke in.  As for Muslims I have met some great ones. A friend
of mine won the Nobel Prize along with two others) for uniting two of
the four fundemental forces of the physical universe, and he was both
a Muslim and a mystic. I have met some grat Christians and all the
othjer types. Atheists, Pageans, Witches (so called) et al.  But,
like people, you get the scum-bamgs in all groups.  I have nothign
aginsts most fundies but those who are fataticial and into terirism
are another ball game, but they are a tiny minority. Most people
simply want to live their live and bring their kids up happy and
healthy.  But I doubt if that guy could be worse than some past
American Persidents; and the same applies to leaders of other nations
too.  One gets what one votes for alas. I personaly think that Ragan
was the most dangerous git of all of them. I did quite like Bill
Clinton actualy - despite his wild ways :- )

Jim.

> In a message dated 1/5/08 8:07:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Have  Americans got a problem with Muslims  then?
>
> Jim.
>

> Evidently Judy thinks so because in my original post I referred to
Obama as
> a Muslim and she and a couple others became overly defensive of it,
calling it
> a  dirty trick and a lie etc. and calling me a xenophobe and a
racist. You
> know,  the common attack liberals make against people that don't
share their
> political  agenda. Yet she was the one all upset at Obama being
referred to as a
> Muslim as  if it were an insult and a smear. I think the average
Muslim in the
> know would  have said "No, he's not a Muslim even though his father
and step
> father were." I  doubt they would have taken it as a smear,
probably more as a
>  complement.
>

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.