I agree with you and Hagen completely about what you
are seeing in the Muslim community in Europe.  I have
no reason to doubt your experience.  The disagreement
comes in blaming the Muslim religion for this state of
affairs.  There is nothing in the religion per se that
brings about the things you describe--on the contrary.
 But there is something in the interpretation of it
that serves those who promulgate it in this form.

We are biological computers and can be programmed in
all kinds of ways.  I have seen how such things come
about in the black community here in the States due to
the vantage point of a thirty year marriage to a black
man.  It's a matter of social engineering and it's not
difficult to do.

Religion itself is not the culprit.  It is a tool only
and can be sharpened to do a number of different kinds
of jobs.  Here, as anywhere, I ask myself "cui bono?"

Asking that question gets especially my American
friends all shook up, and they think there's something
wrong with me for asking.  That attitude is
incomprehensible to the Chinese--and I've noticed that
Europeans, too, think Americans somewhat naive when it
comes to politics.  But again, if they are naive, look
to how and what they are taught in their history
classes.  9/11 has been a wake-up call in that regard.