Yes, Irmeli, I have discussed female mutilation with
these gentlemen.  They are no longer young.  Let's
see, they were in their early twenties in 1982, so
they are now pushing fifty.  They are all intelligent,
kind, and spiritually inclined men who appear to
respect women.  At least, they respect me very much.
I was their teacher, and they still think of me that
way, which is a little weird from my point of view.

So it must be the case that not all Muslims are stupid
and bigoted.  a