> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I've been aware of this article for many years, but thanks for the
> > > reference. And BTW, the courts ruled that Swami Vasudevananda
> > > couldn't use the title for fund-raising, not that he couldn't use
> > the title at all.
> >
> > Thats not my understanding, but you may be correct, i would have to
> > read up more, or ask Dana.
> >
> > Dana Sawyer who I mentioned, was the source of a lot of the material
> > in this article. And Dana has just returned from India, some of his
> > recent work dealt with this issue. So He may be able to provide some
> > new insights. I remember him saying in interviewing many swamis that
> > there was little or no support for Vasudevananda.

> The same might be said of MMY. We support those whom we agree with...

I don't follow. At all.

>From the numerous swamis -- over many interviews cpnducted by Dana
personally--- as I understand don't think very highly of MMY either.
Are you implying some sort of bias in Dana's work? If so how?

What is "the same" that might be said of MMY ?

Who is it that is being supported by whom that is agreeing with them?

Again, your comment is incomprehensible to me.