--- jyouells2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

snip

> That's certainly a polite way of pointing out the
> Indian position on
> truthfulness. This Indian POV on truth is something
> to be remembered
> in all discussions about both enlightenment and
> their comments about
> spiritual teachers. At it's worst level of
> expression think about
> sentences that have appeared in the announcements
> for the recert courses.
>
> JohnY

This shining crest-jewel of piercing intellect has
thrilled that infinite Brahman with a shimmmering wave
of amrita. The gods dance when such pearls of
knowledge effortlessly flow from that finest feeling
level of the Atman. Such joy is almost never seen in
all the infinite cycles of creation. Hail Johny! Hail
Johny! Hail Johny! Oh rishi, oh sage, oh infinite
fullness!

Hey, not too bad. Do you think I could get a job as a
copy writer?