I read something along those lines the other day that
I found interesting Curtis. It defined Christianity as:

"The belief that a Cosmic Jewish Zombie who was
his own father can make you live forever if you
symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him
you accept him as your master, so he can remove an
an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity
because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake
to eat from a magical tree....yeah, that makes perfect
sense."

I haven't tried that out on any of my xtian friends yet,
but it is Sunday today and I do tend to get a few doorbell
ringers. I do try and remain gracious and at least offer the
Mormon ones a beer.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>