> raunchydog wrote:
<snip>
> > The blatant thuggery of the Democratic Party cheated Hillary
> > out of the nomination and the Obot's reply is, "Get over it."
> > LOL. Democrats, the party of fairness and inclusion, didn't
> > allow a fair election, and many are blissfully unaware they will
> > pay dearly on election day. The DNC and Obama are to blame for
> > lack of party unity, not Hillary. Newsflash for Obamabots: Obama
> > let McCain make a jackass out of him for not picking Hillary as
> > VP and set the stage for McCain show that he respects women more
> > than Democrats. Bite it.
>
> So how is voting for McCain going to solve anything?

raunchydog doesn't seem to have said she's going to
vote for McCain. Like Sal, you're assuming if a person
isn't going to vote for Obama, they *must* be going to
vote for McCain, but that's obviously not the case.

  It will be
> just more of the insane as we've had the last eight years.

Question is, will it be just as insane with Obama,
only a different *type* of insane? If the folks in
the DNC who unethically wangled his nomination stay
in power in the Democratic Party, what will that
mean for the country?