On Sep 29, 2008, at 11:58 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:

how many measurements would you like to take? Since Pure
Consciousness is unmanifest(we are talking about -pure consciousness-
 aren't we?), all that we can measure with instruments is one or
another particular correlates of pure consciousness, and since the
state of pure consciousness as experienced by the awareness is
continuous and without boundaries, beyond time and space, which
correlate do you want to measure? It is a waste of time if you ask
me.

Even if you believe "pure consciousness" is unmanifest, it still has to interact with a relative human nervous system.