> On Sep 29, 2008, at 11:58 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:
>
> > how many measurements would you like to take? Since Pure
> > Consciousness is unmanifest(we are talking about -pure consciousness-
> >  aren't we?), all that we can measure with instruments is one or
> > another particular correlates of pure consciousness, and since the
> > state of pure consciousness as experienced by the awareness is
> > continuous and without boundaries, beyond time and space, which
> > correlate do you want to measure? It is a waste of time if you ask
> > me.
>

> Even if you believe "pure consciousness" is unmanifest, it still has
> to interact with a relative human nervous system.

If it were unmanifest, how could it "interact?"

The physiological correlates are of a state of consciousness that is
sometimes called "pure conscousness." Whether or not this has anything to
do with some universal "unmanifest" state is of course, impossible to say,
any more than you can prove that miracles are caused by God rather than
merely by some higher order creature who can manipulate reality in ways
we don't understand.

Lawson