--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >

> > On Sep 29, 2008, at 11:58 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:
> >
> > > how many measurements would you like to take? Since Pure
> > > Consciousness is unmanifest(we are talking about -pure
consciousness-
> > >  aren't we?), all that we can measure with instruments is one
or
> > > another particular correlates of pure consciousness, and since
the
> > > state of pure consciousness as experienced by the awareness is
> > > continuous and without boundaries, beyond time and space, which
> > > correlate do you want to measure? It is a waste of time if you
ask
> > > me.
> >

> > Even if you believe "pure consciousness" is unmanifest, it still
has
> > to interact with a relative human nervous system.
> >

> If it were unmanifest, how could it "interact?"
>
> The physiological correlates are of a state of consciousness that
is
> sometimes called "pure conscousness." Whether or not this has
anything to
> do with some universal "unmanifest" state is of course, impossible
to say,
> any more than you can prove that miracles are caused by God rather
than
> merely by some higher order creature who can manipulate reality in
ways
> we don't understand.
>
> Lawson

Pure consciousness needs a vehicle through which to manifest itself,
express itself. Our mission (should we choose to accept it...) is to
uncover that pure consciousness, the Tao, the flow, grace, Being, so
that our awareness reflects it at all times; we become ourselves,
our universal essence.

We become a living embodiment of pure consciousness, and then what
is there to measure? From the tops of our heads to the tips of our
toes, we are pure consciousness, living and breathing. So we can
measure absolutely anything about ourselves once having reached this
state of grace, the Tao, pure consciousness revealed, and it shows
us what?

That the physical correlations to one established in infinity are
infinite.

If we are not established in the Tao, or Being, measuring the bodily
operation of one who is offers us no help us at all. These attempts
by scientists to discover physical correlates to one who is
established in pure consciousness, in Being, only keep the mind
busy, nothing more.