<Was Sirhan a Manchurian Candidate? No, that title> fits Obama.>

So who is hypnotizing Obama to carry out a murder on a plitical
leader?  Did you see the movie?  Do you know what this phrase means?
Are you no just flinging any feces within reach now Raunchy?

I look forward to you contributions after the election Raunchy.  I dig
your prolific posting energy and hope you are not a one trick,
election only poster here.  But you are really losing me on these
irrational attacks on Obama.  They don't even make any sense.