<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
> But I do have an opinion about the people Ayers was fighting
against
> who were acting against our best interest in South East Asia.  They
> were not only wrong, they light babies on fire by the thousands on
> their illegal, and unsanctioned by the American people, air raids.
> They were destroying our country and any claim we could have to a
> higher ground than the communists.  They did much more to ruin the
> kind of America that I want to live in then the Weather
Underground,
> as misguided in their actions as I believe they were.

so on the one hand is this tenuous at best association between one
candidate and a in-his-college-days radical.

on the other hand is a doofus who not only believed in blowing
people to bits with his warplane during the vietnam war-
not "members of the establshment" as bill ayers wanted to go after
(but never did...), but anyone unfortunate enough to have an arm,
leg or head blown off by the bombs on his fighter bomber. the doofus
wasn't competent enough to keep the plane he flew in the air, ended
up being a pow, got out and now supports the same tactics of
bloodshed and murder that he actively participated in 40 years ago.

and, get this, people want to go after the first guy instead of the
killer doofus, whom they call a hero.

does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture?