What fucking planet do you inhabit. I'm sorry if you've had some traumatic
experience in
your past, but you need to work this through and realize that most men are not
interested
in "brutalizing" a woman.

> > Many fratboy
> > antics are in fact sexual assault.
>
> Fratboy antics are usually crude and offensive (they're meant to be that way)
> but sexual
assaults? Please. You complain about Vaj's rhetoric, you need to look at your
own sexual
politics polemics.

Well, don't know how fratboys are THESE days, but 25 years ago, they were
definitely
dehumanizing towards women.

L.