<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
>
> <but actual provable lies.>
>
> This standard is absurd in this context.  I'll give you the ones that
> I know he made in my movement career that effected me personally.  I
> am in no position to "prove" any of these to you especially
> considering your own bias.

You're playing fast and loose with the distinction between falsehoods
and lies. That's not as "deep" as your usual thinking IMO!

If I say to you "tomorrow I think it might snow some", and then it
doesn't. What do you think - that I LIED to you? A child might think
that of its parent. "Mummy you lied to me, you promised snow!".

Or... a disciple might think that of his God. But do you see that? YOU
made MMY your god, then you turn against him for being human!

I admit I was more than a TB in the past than I am now - but I never,
never, thought MMY was my god or even my guru (or that he asked that
of me).