"Kirk" wrote: when you insult my guru you are inviting me to leave
this place. Again.  Cause I won't abide it.

Kirk,

Dude, you know better than most that the trolls are always with us.

Every time you've returned here, my spirit notched into a higher gear.

Cognitively, you've scattered your identity across many spectrums,
and, so, often I'm not "there" for you, but energy-wise, you've
presented something that all we FFL stuffy-heads need -- you have
passions. Ya perks up da denizens here.  Don't leave the good 'uns
here just to turn your back on the nutzoids.

The trolls always are taking pot shots at anyone who's as vulnerable
as you are, but that's the deal here -- you come to test your ability
to be vulnerable and to find that this sort of practice deepens it.

Some of my best moments of personal evolution here are when I don't
reply to someone.  To simply drop the angst from my side can be such a
relief from that well-known Internet dynamic of "Someone's wrong
online and I must correct the bastard."

And, you've got some chops, ya know?  You can sling the lingo, and
that's a rare treat here.  You're not parroting in an empty fashion; I
get the history behind your usage -- you know a lot about the roots of
these mystical concepts.  Like Vaj's stuff, your stuff doesn't always
ring my chimes, but I'm always interested in your clockworks even if
the fine print thereof starts my eyes a'blurrin' and I get tizzied
with the flurry of memes you're juggling.

'Course, the opposite of all the above is true too, cuz you're an
artist who uses his full palette.

Edg