No actually there was clearly a gangbang on Vaj this morning and I find it
somehow shallow. It's especially shallow to utilize any supposed guru or
master to make some tawdry and inconsequential point. The poster cannot know
the results of Norbu or of Garab Dorge as his words show that he felt they
didn't work. That's a personal decision and one I hope he unlearns. Dzogchen
is not a thing. It will never be explained to anyone. You pick it up by
grace of the Dakini or your pass it by.

There are some other systems which have been very much like Dzogchen in the
distant past, but Sri Devi cults are perhaps the closest Hindu thing. Having
a flowing and expanded Brahman awareness is what one is trying to also
accomplish in Dzogchen, but it has ethical and epistimological variations
from other systems as it will by nature. TM is somehow loosely related to
Dzogchen at the outset by virtue of taking an angle of effortlessness. From
where is the charm to make anything effortless? This is what one should be
asking, and hopefully finding. I feel fortunate that I knew enough to
research and find Shakti within, shakti without, clear mental aspect of
dakini as guru all complete in Dzogchen. Enough. I am full.

I also am a hypocrit. I feel like whining right now. I just am tired of
guru/system bashing since I really am essentially rootless and I have to
include all different peoples as my friends. I want to like all of you.
Over about six years I have been coming here such has not been the case
however as some remain permanently in the dumpster, and some people I have
learned to actually really dislike and now I would never want to meet them.
That's really not the way it should be in this mystical paradise of life,
amongst the spiritual, or at least, spirited.

My words are not false, and there's no reason for people of some "Age of
Enlightenment" doing alot of bashing - unless it's the kind of bashing that
we do really well down here NOLA. Of course in some ways the whole of
TMO/Golden Domes etc is a sort of such bashing, a silent bash, if you will,
with a small bite of white cake at the end. That's okay.

This was enough fun at FFLife for me for one day.  And I don't even have a
life.