>  Clearly, Vaj is trying to compensate for the mediocre results of
> his Garab Dorje/Norbu program by making false and twisted claims
> about the programs which really do work.

------I just outright object on the principle of guru bashing as a bad
practice altogether. Please stop it now. I can offer no threat to make my
words sink in but I accept these words above as proof that ignorance itself
is its own pay back. To read the absurdities in the whole stinking topic and
the offended outcries is like taking barf for oatmeal. So few people here
have any real appreciateion of anything. I mean, there are some here who can
appreciate things. But then so many also seem like Christian Puritans. What
the hell is all this blather proving exactly. Leave Namkhai Norbu's name
entirely out of this  discussion please. You offend others than just Vaj.
Insult Garab Dorge, insult your own very essence. How low idiotic is that?

There is no conceivable difference between Advaita and Dzogchen since
neither deals with a conceptual state. All we have are footprints, and some
notes from some few interested practitioners. No other's opinions have any
bearing on anything. The intellectual trappings of each system in each
system try to be overcome from within and they are not always successful.
While some people here have excellent grasp of many systems I have yet to
see anyone who has synthesized and become intregral.  Able to understand ALL
the teachings. Without bullshit and name calling and negative insinuation,
as if someone who does one path or another is a whore or something.  Frankly
I have known some nicer whores that some of you here, but that's just
neither here nor there really. Some men and women learn compassion faster
and give more on their backs then some give on their meditation cushions.
And subsequent actions.

Of course I'm nobody to talk as I was a stupid TM freak myself for quite a
long time and yet it was that fact that showed me that TMO was going the way
of fertilizer. I am sure it won't surprise anyone here that I stand up for
Vaj's intellectual rigor as I know that he knows more than most of you,
since he has been around for a long very long time and known many gurus. You
all really have no idea who he is at all.

As for many of you others, I don't know you, I only know your words, and
when you insult my guru you are inviting me to leave this place. Again.
Cause I won't abide it.