a gangbang on Vaj? that's rich. howabout people here are just fed up
with his arrogance and pinning all of his woes on the Maharishi? how
about people calling it like it is.

as for knowledge of the various schools of Buddhism, there are
several here who know and have experienced far more than the fellow
with the Vaj name. he is no teacher, believe me. he is a guy with
issues and a funny name who quotes a lot of stuff in order to
continue to hide in his tower of fundamentalist thought.

wake up Kirk. you are a heartful guy, but you have conveniently
closed your eyes to believe in a dream that is just that. yes, you
are whining and a hypocrite.

Vaj goes on and on and on, every single week, nearly daily, here for
the two years you say he has been here; mishy mashy mahesh varma
this and mishy mashy mahesh varma that, and at least six of us here
start calling him on his bullshit, and all of of sudden you are
whining and wringing your hands. as Barry would say, grow the fuck
up.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...>
wrote:

> No actually there was clearly a gangbang on Vaj this morning and I
find it
> somehow shallow. It's especially shallow to utilize any supposed
guru or
> master to make some tawdry and inconsequential point. The poster
cannot know
> the results of Norbu or of Garab Dorge as his words show that he
felt they
> didn't work. That's a personal decision and one I hope he
unlearns. Dzogchen
> is not a thing. It will never be explained to anyone. You pick it
up by
> grace of the Dakini or your pass it by.
>
> There are some other systems which have been very much like
Dzogchen in the
> distant past, but Sri Devi cults are perhaps the closest Hindu
thing. Having
> a flowing and expanded Brahman awareness is what one is trying to
also
> accomplish in Dzogchen, but it has ethical and epistimological
variations
> from other systems as it will by nature. TM is somehow loosely
related to
> Dzogchen at the outset by virtue of taking an angle of
effortlessness. From
> where is the charm to make anything effortless? This is what one
should be
> asking, and hopefully finding. I feel fortunate that I knew enough
> research and find Shakti within, shakti without, clear mental
aspect of
> dakini as guru all complete in Dzogchen. Enough. I am full.
>
> I also am a hypocrit. I feel like whining right now. I just am
tired of
> guru/system bashing since I really am essentially rootless and I
have to
> include all different peoples as my friends. I want to like all of
you.
> Over about six years I have been coming here such has not been the
case
> however as some remain permanently in the dumpster, and some
people I have
> learned to actually really dislike and now I would never want to
meet them.
> That's really not the way it should be in this mystical paradise
of life,
> amongst the spiritual, or at least, spirited.
>
> My words are not false, and there's no reason for people of
some "Age of
> Enlightenment" doing alot of bashing - unless it's the kind of
bashing that
> we do really well down here NOLA. Of course in some ways the whole
of
> TMO/Golden Domes etc is a sort of such bashing, a silent bash, if
you will,
> with a small bite of white cake at the end. That's okay.
>
> This was enough fun at FFLife for me for one day.  And I don't
even have a
> life.

All of