hey Kirk, all the poster said was that the guru's programs produced
mediocre results, as evidenced by the behavior of one of his
followers. hardly "guru bashing". and you have let this same
follower shit all over the Maharishi on a regular basis. quit being
a hypocrite and whiner.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...>
wrote:

> >  Clearly, Vaj is trying to compensate for the mediocre results of
> > his Garab Dorje/Norbu program by making false and twisted claims
> > about the programs which really do work.
>

> ------I just outright object on the principle of guru bashing as a
bad
> practice altogether. Please stop it now. I can offer no threat to
make my
> words sink in but I accept these words above as proof that
ignorance itself
> is its own pay back. To read the absurdities in the whole stinking
topic and
> the offended outcries is like taking barf for oatmeal. So few
people here
> have any real appreciateion of anything. I mean, there are some
here who can
> appreciate things. But then so many also seem like Christian
Puritans. What
> the hell is all this blather proving exactly. Leave Namkhai
Norbu's name
> entirely out of this  discussion please. You offend others than
just Vaj.
> Insult Garab Dorge, insult your own very essence. How low idiotic
is that?

> There is no conceivable difference between Advaita and Dzogchen
since
> neither deals with a conceptual state. All we have are footprints,
and some
> notes from some few interested practitioners. No other's opinions
have any
> bearing on anything. The intellectual trappings of each system in
each
> system try to be overcome from within and they are not always
successful.
> While some people here have excellent grasp of many systems I have
yet to
> see anyone who has synthesized and become intregral.  Able to
understand ALL
> the teachings. Without bullshit and name calling and negative
insinuation,
> as if someone who does one path or another is a whore or
something.  Frankly
> I have known some nicer whores that some of you here, but that's
just
> neither here nor there really. Some men and women learn compassion
faster
> and give more on their backs then some give on their meditation
cushions.
> And subsequent actions.
>
> Of course I'm nobody to talk as I was a stupid TM freak myself for
quite a
> long time and yet it was that fact that showed me that TMO was
going the way
> of fertilizer. I am sure it won't surprise anyone here that I
stand up for
> Vaj's intellectual rigor as I know that he knows more than most of
you,
> since he has been around for a long very long time and known many
gurus. You
> all really have no idea who he is at all.
>
> As for many of you others, I don't know you, I only know your
words, and
> when you insult my guru you are inviting me to leave this place.
Again.