Curtis wrote:
> (Oops I was one of THEM!)

Are you saying, Curtis, that you taught the 'caste
system' as part of the TM practice? If so, you sucked
as a TM teacher! The so-called caste system has nothing
to do with TM. And the Marshy's religious views have
nothing to do with anything but his own mindset.

So, what exactly were you teaching?

The 'caste system' in modern India isn't based on skin
color - it's based on a division of labor, just like most
of the rest of the world. The only difference is that in
India the people prefer to base the division of labor on
birth circumstances, unlike in the West, which prefers
to base labor on the color of your skin.

But, when you object to the Marshy's religious views,
you've got to remember that it was the people of the
Western world that imposed the caste system on the native
inhabitants of India. It's 2009 and an the U.S. has just
elected it's first black president! Go figure.