On Feb 23, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Kirk wrote:

Vaj, that is bullshit. Plain and simple. While workers who worked to get their programs really worked hard, they sometimes got to their goal. Before MMY made them all recert. But just because some suckers got passed over they still had the kundalini supporting them. You can't say Ma was wrong. So let some steam out of the old pie hole. You're gettin old and cranky. Starting to remind me of this WW2 vet. All he talks about is how he never had the opportunity to kill a real live Germain.

I didn't say they didn't get their goal. Most were able to get the sidhi course. It's how they felt they were treated. I've heard it repeatedly, so don't be so callous to discount their feelings. They were real and they felt demeaned.

I'll be sure to share with them you're feelings about them being like WW II vets, as we still do talk. One was actually a Vietnam Vet.