--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >

> > The SSRI's (Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexipro, etc.) are pretty good drugs for
> > lessening the symptoms of clinical depression. Their most common side
> > effect is some weight gain and reduced libido. But the impact they have on
> > you might vary, that is why you want to work with a good psychiatrist who
> > will listen to your feedback and adjust the meds when needed. As Ruth notes
> > here, I'd avoid "herbal" remedies because they don't work. Hell, you have
> > nothing to loose by trying them, but they don't work.
>
> I suppose medicines like the SSRI's are not originally based on plants either.
> And if they are not they  m u s t be good for you.
> Thus spoke a shrink making his living from pushing tablets produced,
> undoubtedly, by this planet's most healthy industry.

Nabby are you fishing for an invitation to Suri Cruse's blow out birthday bash
at the L. Ron Hubbard Thetan-free Scientology Celebration Center so you can rub
shoulders with people who have attained the "highest level of clear" like the
dwarf-like Tom Cruise so you can discuss how much more you guys know about the
effects of modern psychological pharmaceuticals than the people trained in this
field who treat people on a daily basis?

I'd like to be a fly on that wall.