by dissing anything that comes from the pharmaceutical industry, some of you
are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. i swear by aspirin and when i
have needed them, prescription pain killers (mostly for dental procedures).

i have also seen miraculous results with SSRIs in two close friends (both
Zoloft and Prozac). the key is to keep the doses low enough so that side
effects are minimized.

self medicating with street drugs, or relying on herbal remedies are not
effective solutions in many cases.