--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Peter <drpetersutp...@...>
wrote:

> The SSRI's (Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexipro, etc.) are pretty good
drugs for lessening the symptoms of clinical depression. Their most
common side effect is some weight gain and reduced libido.>>

Which in turn will lead to more depression.

Kirk should follow my advice, and ignore the rest of you. But he is not
smart enough for that. He thinks only someone that sucks up to him and
is all nicey nicey can help him. That is a fallacy, and that may be why
he has reached the point he is at. Get tough Kirk. Use reason, not
emotion. Take my advice and be a man. I posted the advice in an earlier
post in this thread.

OffWorld