BillyG wrote:
> Whoa, another penetrating insightful response,
> what a guy! Well, brevity is the soul of wit...
> ...(in this case witless).  :-)

Whoa, Billy, I wonder why most of his messages
begin and end on one line these days. It's obvious
that you're way over their heads when it comes to
describing the mechanics of consciousness.

Muktananda used to see a 'blue pearl'; Guru Dev
had a Sri Yantra with the TM bija mantras
inscribed on it; everyone has a 'third eye'.

There's a lot of difference between dilettantes
and adepts.

Marshy at Amherst:
http://www.rwilliams.us/soft/