--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Who's really a blind TB and who's merely an intellectual TB?
>
> Here's some simple questions that will sort out those TBs, methinks.
>
> 13. What is your True Belief?

Vaj: I never taught anyone TM but I'm sure it's dangerous. This is my True
Belief.
Edg: Oh glorious Vaj, unto Thee I surrender, unto Thee, I bow down. I used to
believe in Maharishi, I thought he knew something special, but I was wrong.
(God, I was soooo, stoooopid!) But now I believe in Vaj. Vaj is a scholar, and
way smarter than Maharishi. This is my True Belief.
Barry: Who gives a fuck? Fucking is my true belief.
Curtis: Channeling Frank Sinatra:
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!
I believe in ME. This is my True Belief.