--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Who's really a blind TB and who's merely an intellectual TB?
>
> Here's some simple questions that will sort out those TBs, methinks.
>
> 1. If I teach TM to someone without using the puja but I'm still using the
> mantras and the technique of Maharishi will the mantra/technique still work?
>
> 2. Without the puja will the meditation still be TM?
-(snip)
Maharishi was presented with this twice from my knowledge...
Once by someone in Saudi Arabia, who objected to the puja being against Islam,
and therefore could not be accepted there...
And, during the court case, it was presented to him, and he refused to have TM
taught without the puja...
In my experience, although I haven't taught too many people, the puja makes
everything happen effortlessly...
So, I would say, that after so many years of research, that the way TM is
taught is very specific and that to change the process of learning TM, would be
redundant and unnecessary.
R.G.