--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:

> > Who's really a blind TB and who's merely an intellectual TB?
> >
> > Here's some simple questions that will sort out those TBs, methinks.
> >
> > 13. What is your True Belief?
>
> Vaj: I never taught anyone TM but I'm sure it's dangerous. This is my
True Belief.
> Edg: Oh glorious Vaj, unto Thee I surrender, unto Thee, I bow down. I
used to believe in Maharishi, I thought he knew something special, but I
was wrong. (God, I was soooo, stoooopid!) But now I believe in Vaj. Vaj
is a scholar, and way smarter than Maharishi. This is my True Belief.
> Barry: Who gives a fuck? Fucking is my true belief.
> Curtis: Channeling Frank Sinatra:
> For what is a man, what has he got?
> If not himself, then he has naught
> To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
> The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!
> I believe in ME. This is my True Belief.>>

In the words of the famous Barry Manilo song:    "Jesus loves you.
Everyone else thinks you're an asshole."

OffWorld