When we think of the concept of 'Akasha'...
What do we think of?
Do we think of the 'Akashic Records', kind of thing.
Or, do we think of Akasha as Time?
If Akasha contains time, then it must contain all of time, eternal.
So, therefore...Akasha must have to do with transcending time,
In a way that slides into some kind of, what the physicist calls wormhole...
So, actual levitation must produce or make available, some kind of wormhole...
In the meantime, until actual levitation is produced, whatcha you ass...!
The other thing is the Einstein theory of gravity being some kind of curved
space...whatever that is?
So,...there ya go.
R.G.