--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> Yes but can they rule out that such materials would not normally be
> present in either the building itself or spontaneously produced by
> the extreme conditions of the collapse?

No, and I've never actually been convinced that they were destroyed by
explosives. Not least because there was no explosion like you get
when a building is deliberately brought down. And when would they
have rigged up the explosives? In the normal course of the job you
have to dismantle the walls of whole floors to tie them together so
they don't fall outwards. I remain a sceptic. For now ;-)

Isn't it reasonable that such
> materials might be stored somewhere in those huge building by some
> contractor or some legitimate enterprise?
>
> All this will do is further fuel the conspiracy theories on the
> WTC collapse.

I'm sure it will ignite the flames of conspiracy severely.