<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > > The building was closed for some "maintenance work" a few days
before
> > > the attack. >>
> >
> > A whole floor was closed off for months and all sorts of
construction
> > going on and no-one knew what, but dust all over the lobby for weeks
> > before hand. I'm just sayin'.
>
> I'm not convinced that you could close off a floor and do
> unsupervised work on a building of world importance like this.
> It aint like putting a new bathroom in your apartment, there would
have to be plans and consultations with all levels of management.>>

So you are saying the owner of the building was involved (Bernstien,
whatever his name is) , and other top people were either kept in the
dark about what was going on, or paid off?
Oh come on now, that's a bit much.

> Usually they are put out but the WTC centre fires couldn't be
> reached effectively.>>

So you are saying that unlike any other steel frame building that was
not put out by firemen and did not collapse at all, the World Trade
centers collapsed in some magical way, and all three of them collapsed
perfectly into their footprint. Oh come on now, that's a bit much.

On the day of 9/11, I assumed that everyone would be saying that whoever
the terrorists were, that somehow they got in ahead of time and planted
demolotion squibs all over . I remember saying to someone on the morning
of the televised collapse on 9/11, that they were demolished, in a
addition to being hit by planes. "Somebody got in ahead of time and did
a controlled demolition" I said, but I thought that was obvious to
everyone. Apparently not.

OffWorld