--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "curtisdeltablues"

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> Wait a second.  I have to apoligize to Nabbie.  You were quoting
someone else who was making this up about me weren't you?  Sounds like
something Off would write. >>

You are nuts Curtis. Nabby was just making a comparison about your
blindness and misplaced outrage and comparing it to Fox news madness. I
am not the one that made the comparison. Nabby did, and I agreed with
it.
Your hatred of me is beyond comprehension.  You don't even know me.

YOU ARE WAY MORE OF A RU THAN I WILL EVER BE, OR EVER HAVE BEEN
DICKHEAD.

Lay off the booze.

OffWorld

  I couldn't find the source, but I see by the quotes that it wasn't you.

> I take it all back and apologize Nabbie.  My indignant rant was for
the person who tried to tie my name to a cause I do not support.

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:
> > > I'd like to hear something even in direction of the creativity the
Dixie Chicks dispalys from Curtis.

> > I NEVER wrote anything bad about the Dixi chicks when they
criticized Bush during a concert.  I SUPPORTED them and was AGAINST the
people who tried to silence them.

> > You made up this entire criticism, associating me with Fascism for
stating my opinions here, while being unable to see the irony in your
making such an absurd connection.

> > You are a maliciousness person Nabbie.  Willing to make up lies
about a person who disagrees with your fantasy.

> > At least now that I know you musical taste I know why you keep
misusing the term "hillbilly" here.

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> [...]
the Dixie Chicks during the Bush area.

the TMO and try the same tactics.

from millions of souls around this planet resulting in the full Sunshine
of the Age of Enlightenment brought about by the neverending efforts of
the best friend of mankind: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.