> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB no_reply@ wrote:
> <snip>
> > What a showcase for "TM honesty" this week has
> > been, eh?
> >
> > If honesty was shit, you couldn't scrape enough
> > off of Nabby, Off, and Judy to attract a single
> > fly. A hungry fly.
>
> For the record, I have never, *ever* said anything
> about TM on FFL that I thought wasn't true, this
> week or any other.
>
> Nor about anything else, for that matter (unless it
> was an obviously intentional nonfactual statement
> for effect).
>
> For *Barry*, of all people, whose countless knowing
> lies have been documented here on a regular basis,
> to find fault with anybody else's honesty is so far
> beyond hypocritical it redefines the term.
>
> A further hypocrisy, of course, is that Barry has
> frequently accused TMers of claiming TM critics
> were lying simply because they disagreed. And here
> he's doing precisely the same thing himself.
>
> I mean, the jaw just drops.>

It is an amazing phenomena. There is a PHD thesis in here somewhere
about how these guys are like the ranters on Fox News and somewhow
rational discussion eludes them, whilst they rail against science, like
some old 15th century fanatic priests trying to make themselves more
important than modern rationalists

OffWorld