--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Yeah. Vaj has provided numerous examples of off the wall pronouncements about
> TM that clearly demonstrate his lack of understanding. I don't believe he
> ever practiced TM, if he did, then he is intentionally misleading. He is
> quite attached to the "concern troll" persona he has fashioned for himself.
> You don't need to hear  Chicken Little in a daily panic saying, "The sky is
> falling and TM is "dangerous" before you realize he doesn't know what he's
> talking about.

Vaj is a professional liar; everything he writes is about trying to create
confusion about TM, yet he has no experience of the technique. He seems to be
obsessed with hate towards MMY and the TMO. This might very well have to do
with the success of introducing TM in Buddhist monestaries in the far east
where TM is considered more effective than their own techniques thus heralded
by important Lamas. I had the pleasure of meeting some of these Lamas in
Boppard in 1982, and by now TM is very strong in Buddhist countries like
Thailand, and other countries.

It's a Sisophys programme he has taken upon himself, and he will never succeed
since the TM meditators have their own direct experiences. But he will continue
nevertheless, day after day, year after year until the day he dies to try to
create confusion in the minds of meditators - what an utterly pathetic
existence !